Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy forms an integral part of the General Conditions of Use and is intended to govern the collection, use of and access to your Data within the framework of use of the Website and/or the Cloudpresenter Service, particularly during the organisation, management and participation in online events.
Article 1. Legality of processing – Access to the Website, Products and Services
The Data Protection Policy must be accepted by any User who wants to access the Website and/or Cloudpresenter Service, and each time the Data Protection Policy is modified.
If the Data Protection Policy is not accepted, the User must forego access to the services offered by the Website and, if applicable, the Cloudpresenter Service.
Since the processing of Data is necessary for use of the Cloudpresenter Service, the User expressly authorises CLOUDPRESENTER to perform this processing as described in this Data Protection Policy when he or she subscribes to the Cloudpresenter Service.
Article 2. Data controller
The Data controller of the Cloudpresenter website is: CLOUDPRESENTER, a part or Procreation UK Limited whose registered office is at 59 Hampton Road, Teddington, Greater London, TW11 0LA, Registration number number 4837576
Article 3. Contact
To exercise one of the rights laid down in article 9 of the Data Protection Policy, or for any questions they have, Users may contact us at the following addresses:
CLOUDPRESENTER, 59 Hampton Road, Teddington, Greater London, TW11 0LA
Email: [email protected]
Article 4. Data collected about the Administrators and Managers
|Purpose||Data Collected||Legal basis|
|Creation and management of your Cloudpresenter Account||
– Information about the account: identifier, password, surname, first name, email address, social network profiles, comments, feedback, questions, contributions during an online event, images of a natural person recorded during an online event (videos)
– ID data: surname, first name, telephone number and postal address making it possible to identify a legal person, information about invoicing, IP address, connection country
– Professional data: manager/administrator, participant, invited speaker.
– Banking data: number of payment card used for invoicing.
|The need to enforce our contract with you to access and use an Account on our website and our application.|
|Improvement of the services offered by CLOUDPRESENTER and measurement of audiences||
– Connection data: times, countries, IT access provider, proxies, IP address, UDID, URL, OS, resolution.
– Usage and browsing data (e.g. number of webinars done, functionalities used, etc.)
|Our legitimate interest in analysing our services to offer you the best user experience possible.Your consent for localisation|
|Response to the demands of the administrative and legal authorities||– Technical data||The legal obligation of stakeholders.|
|Proposal of new services adapted to your needs and commercial prospection||– Cookies
– Interests and preferences
Article 5. Personal Data collected about the Participants
The Participant is informed and expressly agrees to their following personal data being collected:
• Surname, first name;
- Employer name;
- Account name (login);
- Email address;
- Postal address;
- Telephone number;
- Comments, feedback, questions, contributions during the online event;
- Other Data that You share voluntarily with other the organiser of the online event.
The authorised third parties who are subject to the IT and Liberties Law and the Regulation undertake to process this Data in compliance with this Data Protection Policy.
The Data will be divulged by the Company only for the purpose of offering or enhancing its services. It will not be divulged to third parties for use in their marketing activities.
Please note that the content that is created via the Cloudpresenter Service (videos from the webinars, comments, polls, etc.) can be downloaded by the Administrator of the webinar.
Article 6. Subcontractors
Furthermore, CLOUDPRESENTER uses third-party solutions for marketing, statistical and functional purposes. All of our service providers comply with applicable data protection regulations in accordance with personal data protection agreements that we have signed with them.
At any time, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of providing Cloudpresenter Services by writing to the DPO. This will however lead to the contract being terminated enabling you to access Cloudpresenter Services, the solution only working in the processing of your data.
As part of its work, CLOUDPRESENTER may transfer data to service providers located outside the European Union. In these cases, CLOUDPRESENTER ensures that the User is informed and that this transfer is performed in compliance with the applicable regulations and guarantees a sufficient level of protection to the privacy and fundamental rights of persons in keeping with the Regulations (in particular via the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission).
Article 7. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). The DPO is in charge of training and raising the awareness of CLOUDPRESENTER’s internal teams to maintain the standards required by the GDPR as regards security and confidentiality. He or she is also required to report any activity which does not comply with applicable regulations to the relevant persons.
It is possible to contact our DPO at [email protected] for any question or request to create/update data.
Article 8. Rights of the User concerning their Data
Due to applicable legal and regulatory provisions, Users have a right to access, rectify and delete their Data, to limit or object to their processing, a right to set instructions for preserving, erasing and communicating their Data after their death and the right to the portability of their Data.
- Right to access: you have the right to obtain confirmation that your personal data is processed, in order to obtain a copy of it as well as certain information related to its processing;
- Right to rectify: you can request the rectification of your personal data which is inaccurate, and also add to it. You can also change your personal information in your Account at any time;
- Right to delete: you can, in some cases, have your personal data deleted. This right applies in particular when your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right to object: you can object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data, and you have the right to object to commercial prospection in accordance with the Article “Your commercial prospection choices” above;
- Right to limit the processing: in certain circumstances, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can ask to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or, when this is possible, that we pass it directly to another data controller;
- Right to withdraw your consent: for processing requiring your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Exercising this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal of the latter;
- Right to define the instructions relating to the fate of your personal data post mortem: you have the right to define instructions relating to the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
To exercise one of the aforementioned rights or for any question you may have, You may contact CLOUDPRESENTER.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, requests to exercise rights must provide sufficient information so that CLOUDPRESENTER can check the identity of the persons concerned, to ensure that the ones making the requests are the persons concerned themselves or those who are authorised by them. Upon receipt of a request CLOUDPRESENTER shall determine its admissibility in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Article 9. Security and confidentiality of Data
The Data collected by CLOUDPRESENTER are stored in a secure environment.
To ensure security of the Data, CLOUDPRESENTER particularly makes use of the following measures:
- Access management – authorised person;
- Access management – person concerned;
- Network surveillance software;
- IT backup;
- Digital certificate development;
People working for CLOUDPRESENTER are required to respect the confidentiality of this Data.
CLOUDPRESENTER undertakes to guarantee the existence of adequate levels of protection in keeping with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements. However, since no mechanism that can offer absolute security exists, there is an element of risk whenever the internet is used to transmit data and personal information.
CLOUDPRESENTER will notify the data controller and the person concerned of any Data infringements covered by the Regulations.
Article 10. Period for which Data is stored by CLOUDPRESENTER
The period for which Data is stored by CLOUDPRESENTER is limited to the period in which the User uses the Cloudpresenter Service, subject to compliance with the applicable legal provisions;
however, the necessary Data may be stored for the purposes of commercial prospection or archiving for a maximum of three (3) years from the date on which you ceased to use the Cloudpresenter Service.
The browsing Data collected when the User simply visits the Website shall be stored for a maximum period of thirty-six (36) months.
Article 11. Cookies
A cookie is a small information file saved by a website on the User’s computer. This cookie can be re-used during a future visit to the same website. A cookie cannot be read by any website other than the one that created it. Most cookies are only valid for the duration of a session or visit.
No cookie can contain information that allows the User to be contacted by telephone, email or post.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically.
However, it is possible for the User to configure their browser to be informed each time a cookie is created or to prevent them from being saved.
Types of cookies used
CLOUDPRESENTER uses one or more of the following types of cookies:
- the cookies required for operation of the Website, for example authorising the User to remain connected to their account;
- cookies monitoring use of the Website in order to generate statistical reports on the use of the Website, without identifying the individual Users of the Website;
- cookies required for the correct and efficient operation of the Website, including cookies allowing the Website to save User preferences;
- cookies monitoring User behaviour in order to communicate about offers or promotions.
What to do if You do not want cookies?
If You do not want the Website to store cookies on your computer, You have the choice to block the cookies (in other words configure your browser to refuse all cookies) and/or delete the cookies that have already been placed on your computer:
- under Internet Explorer: you can block cookies by using the parameters to change the processing of cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Confidentiality” and then on the button “Advanced”;
- on Firefox: you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, by selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and de-selecting “Accept third-party cookies”;
- on Chrome, you can block all cookies by clicking on “Personalise and control”, then “Parameters”, “Display advanced parameters” and “Content parameters” “Cookies and site data” under the heading “Cookies”.
Bear in mind, however, that when you deactivate some cookies, some functions may no longer be available on the Website.